When you need some comfort, there’s nothing better than chicken soup! If you have any extra veggies in the fridge, this is a great recipe to toss them into.
|Prep time||Cook time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||28 minutes||38 minutes|
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Medium Onion, diced
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 2 Ribs Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup White Rice
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Fresh ground Black Pepper
- Add the stock and chicken breast to the pressure cooker. Put on the lid and seal the vent. Turn on manual mode and set the pressure to high and timer for 6 minutes. When the timer goes off, let the pressure cooker naturally release pressure for at least 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, saute the onion and celery in a pan until the onion is soft.
- Once the pressure cooker has depressurized, open the lid and pull out the chicken. Shred the chicken on a cutting board. Use a whisk to stir up the congealed chicken fat left over in the pressure cooker. Add the chicken, onion, celery, carrot, rice, parsley, bay leaf, salt and pepper to the pot. Stir all of the ingredients together.
- Add the lid back to the pot and set it for manual mode. Set the pressure to low and the timer for 12 minutes. When the timer goes off let the pressure dissipate for at least 10 minutes.